Help your Primary students prepare for High School with this new
Enhanced Learning Educational Services (ELES) Study Skills Worksheet set:
‘PREPARING FOR HIGH SCHOOL’
- Helps students’ transition successfully from primary school to secondary school.
- Suitable for Year 6 students in schools where Year 7 is the first year of high school.
This resource consists of 10 sections each consisting of 2 double sided worksheets that can be used with a Year 6 Primary students towards the end of the year to help them understand and develop the types of study skills they will need for high school. The resource gives students an excellent grounding for their studies in high school and a solid introduction to essential study skills techniques. This resource is designed to be used in the last few months/weeks of Year 6, during the holidays before high school or even the first few weeks of high school.
The resource sections are as follows:
- Set up your home study environment
- Use class time effectively
- Know where to get help: who to see for what
- Get yourself (and your papers) organised
- Manage your time at home
- How do you approach assignments?
- How (and why) do you make study notes?
- How do you study for tests?
- How do you approach examinations?
- How can you do well in your subjects at high school?
Price: This resource is supplied in PDF format only and is priced at AUD$27.00. This includes GST and the file is emailed to you directly.
The product on this page is for SINGLE, INDIVIDUAL and PERSONAL USE ONLY. Copying or sharing is NOT permitted. Schools, educational organisations or groups must purchase a GROUP LICENSE VERSION that allows copying by clicking on the Schools/Teacher button on the home page of the site (or just click here for the School/Teacher versions that allow copying).
We want to make sure this resource is going to be useful for you and is what you are after. Therefore you can CLICK here to open or RIGHT CLICK to save the sample pages (the first half of the resource) to your computer (if you try and open them directly you may get an error). Once they are saved onto your computer, find the file and double-click on it to open it. We ask you to delete this file after viewing and we rely on your personal integrity in this matter. Please do not use the material unless you purchase the product.