Not just another Maths textbook or Maths review book ….. totally new and unique! Help Your Students Improve Their Results with the Enhanced Learning Educational Services (ELES) :
‘STUDY SKILLS HANDOUTS FOR MATHEMATICS’
written by Maths teachers
Help your students learn Maths more effectively and improve results.
Most of the 22 double sided handouts are suitable for all levels of high school although there are a few that are junior or senior specific.
Handout topics are as follows:
- Why do we need to Study Mathematics?
- Steps to Success in Mathematics (Part 1)
- Steps to Success in Mathematics (Part 2)
- Steps to Success in Mathematics (Part 3)
- Mathematics Self Evaluation
- Improving Your Setting Out
- Group Work in Mathematics
- Using Calculators in Mathematics
- Making Summaries for Mathematics
- Studying for Mathematics Tests (junior)
- Studying for Mathematics Tests (senior)
- Topic Test Self Evaluation
- Improving Mathematics Results
- Developing Problem Solving Skills
- Preparing for Mathematics Exams (junior)
- Preparing for Year 10 Examinations (Year 10)
- Preparing for Mathematics Exams (senior)
- Mathematics Examination Techniques (junior)
- Mathematics Examination Techniques (senior)
- Self-Evaluation of Exam Results (junior)
- Self-Evaluation of Exam Results (senior)
- Senior Maths Levels / Preparing for Year 12 Maths
Price: This resource is supplied in PDF format only and is priced at AUD$27.00. This includes GST and the file is emailed to you directly.
The product on this page is for SINGLE, INDIVIDUAL and PERSONAL USE ONLY. Copying or sharing is NOT permitted. Schools, educational organisations or groups must purchase a GROUP LICENSE VERSION that allows copying by clicking on the Schools/Teacher button on the home page of the site (or just click here for the School/Teacher versions that allow copying).
We want to make sure this resource is going to be useful for you and is what you are after. Therefore you can CLICK here to open or RIGHT CLICK to save the sample pages (the first half of the resource) to your computer (if you try and open them directly you may get an error). Once they are saved onto your computer, find the file and double-click on it to open it. We ask you to delete this file after viewing and we rely on your personal integrity in this matter. Please do not use the material unless you purchase the product.